You have a choice of glass:
- Standard Float Glass which is used for general framing projects
- Artglass 99 giving you 99% UV Protection (to help protect your work and stop it from fading)
- Water White Glass (often called invisible glass) because it is so clear it gives you the impression there is no glass present, this glass has both UV protection and some Anti-Reflective properties
- Acrylic – Acrylic is around 50% lighter than glass and much harder to break.
- Standard Anti-Reflective Glass
We can also replace Broken Glass in frames that have fallen off walls or broken in a move etc.
South Wales Picture Framers
Unit 324 Ystradgynlais Workshops,
075 308 73943
Monday – Friday……8am – 3pm
Saturday………..8am – 1pm
Sunday – CLOSED