You have a choice of glass:
- Standard Float Glass which is used for general framing projects
- Artglass 99 giving you 99% UV Protection (to help protect your work and stop it from fading)
- Water White Glass (often called invisible glass) because it is so clear it gives you the impression there is no glass present, this glass has both UV protection and Anti-Reflective properties
- Acrylic – Acrylic is around 50% lighter than glass and much harder to break.
- Standard Anti-Reflective Glass
We can also replace Broken Glass in frames that have fallen off walls or broken in a move etc.
South Wales Picture Framers
Unit 324 Ystradgynlais Workshops,
075 308 73943
Monday – Friday……8am – 4pm
Saturday………..8am – 1pm
Sunday – CLOSED
Out of hours Appointments can be arranged if you are unable to get to us within our normal working hours